Monday, January 30, 2006

Anna turns 5



We celebrated Anna's fifth birthday on Wednesday of last week. Unfortunately, it fell right in the middle of the sickest week we've had around our house all year - no one was feeling real well. Nevertheless, we had a fun time watching her open presents and even enjoyed a little cake and ice cream. The party had to get moved to this week however, so she's gearing up to celebrate again. She is still as sweet as ever - always willing to give so that others around her will be happy. She's learning to read now and is super excited and super proud of herself to be doing that. We really enjoy having her in our family! Happy birthday Anna!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! The big 5! Wow! We're excited to see you in another couple of months. Love you!

Auntie Ann said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I wish I was as lucky as Deanna and got to come see you soon. I miss you! I miss your beautiful smile and your cute laugh.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! 5 is so old... You're almost as old as your uncle Shane! We're excited to see you soon.

Apeface said...

Wow! Your kids are growing up too fast Tammy! Happy Birthday Anna!