Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A big toothless grin

Adam lost his third tooth 2 nights ago. It is one of his front, upper teeth so it left quite a gap in his smile. He is changing so much! The dentist assures us that he will need braces. He lost his front bottom two several months ago and they have come in very crowded. He expects these top ones to do the same. He had quite a battle with this one and was up 'til 9:30 fighting with it, but he finally pulled it out himself. Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Deanna said...

That's a great smile, Adam! You match Alia (though she will sport this look for the first 7 or 8 years of her life!).

Way to be persistent and get that tooth out by yourself!

Auntie Ann said...

Good job Adam. I was too chicken to pull out teeth so I sent my kids to the neighbors. Did it hurt?

Apeface said...

Good luck with the braces. All I have to say is not fun.

Sarah said...

How exciting!

GmaGpa said...

For awhile I had a reputation for pulling teeth. Sometimes friends brought their kids.